Art | Warwick
Your role at Full Fat will be vital to the look, feel and success of any game. You will be responsible for all Game Presentation assets, as well as assisting the marketing department with feature banners and advertising assets. You will have to be versatile on a day to day basis tackling a variety of tasks from creative interface concepts to icon iterations.
Graduate candidates are encouraged for this role. Please ensure to include your portfolio when applying.
– An awesome polished and varied portfolio
– Concept/implement 2D visual assets using Photoshop and Illustrator
– Experience in the creation of Innovative Marketing Assets
– Ability to create a wide variety of stylised assets dependant upon the Game
– An knowledge of iOS Interfaces and requirements is beneficial
– A well rounded grasp of colour theory and composition
– Communicate effectively and proactively with other team members
– Demonstrate a positive, adaptive attitude and effective time management skills
– Participate in art reviews and respond professionally to creative feedback
– Ability to pitch a concept or innovative idea to the rest of the development team
– Experience in Scrum and Sprint project planning
– Traditional art skills
– Strong passion for mobile games
– A strong background in High Production level asset creation
Although a Degree in a relevant discipline is desirable it is not essential. You will be judged on that quality of work inside your portfolio.
Want to join our ranks?
This is a superb opportunity to join a forward thinking, successful company.
To apply for this role please provide the following:
1. Your up to date CV / Portfolio.
2. A cover letter stating why you believe you are suitable for the role.
3. Your salary expectations.