Lead / Senior 3D Artist
Art | Warwick
Full Fat is looking for talented 3D artists to join our team. Your role at Full Fat will be vital to the look, feel and success of any game. You will be responsible for all in game asset creation. You will have to be versatile on a day to day basis, tackling a variety of tasks. We are open to applicants with a variety of levels of experience and ability. The quality of your work will be the main judgement point.
Successful candidates will have
– An awesome, polished and varied portfolio
– Concept/implement 3D visual assets using 3DS Max primarily
– Experience in creating 3D in game graphics, animation and User Interface elements
– Ability to adapt quickly to varying art styles
– Have a strong working knowledge of Unity 3D
– An extensive knowledge of Android iOS Interfaces and requirements
– A well rounded grasp of colour theory and composition
– The ability to communicate effectively and proactively with other team members
– The ability to demonstrate a positive, adaptive attitude and effective time management skills
– Participate in art reviews and respond professionally to creative feedback
– 2+ Released Titles
– Experienced Unity User
– Ability to hold a creative vision for a game and communicate this to the rest of the development team
– Experience in Scrum and Sprint project planning
– Traditional art skills
– Strong passion for mobile games.
Although a Degree in a relevant discipline is desirable it is not essential. You will be judged on that quality of work inside your portfolio.
Want to join our ranks?
This is a superb opportunity to join a forward thinking, successful company.
To apply for this role please provide the following:
1. Your up to date CV / Portfolio.
2. A cover letter stating why you believe you are suitable for the role.
3. Your salary expectations.