Last updated 13th October, 2015.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us Through Correspondence
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you participate in a contest and promotion, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, send us an email or otherwise interact with us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, social networking screen names or any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically Through Usage of Our Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device’s software and hardware, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers, device token, mobile network information and time zone.
- Usage Information: We collect information relating to your use of our Services, including which applications you use and your game progress, scores, achievements and interactions with other players.
- Consumption information: We collect information about your consumption habits relating to your use of our Services, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you log into our Services using a third party site or platform such as Facebook, we may access information about you from that site or platform strictly in accordance only with the authorisation procedures determined by such third party site or platform.
We may also collect information from app stores when you download or update one of our applications.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our current Services.
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information.
- Facilitate communications between players.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by Full Fat only.
- Personalize and improve our Services and provide tailored advertisements, content or features.
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With other players (for example, in connection with leader boards and requests to join multi-player games).
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Full Fat or others.
- With your consent or at your specific allowance.
We also may share aggregated information or non-personal information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
Our Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features. The third party service provider has policies to cover your privacy.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Third-party ad serving and analytics technologies are integrated into our Services, so if you do not want to be subject to these technologies, do not use or access our Services.
Our Services may also integrate third party Application Program Interfaces (APIs), which allow others to collect and process information about you, including your geo-location information, to provide you with tailored advertisements, offers and other content. You have the ability to control the collection and use of your geo-location information at all times. We will not allow third parties to access this information without your opt-in consent, and you may disable location-based services at any time by adjusting the settings of your mobile device.
Full Fat takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may request that we update, correct or delete information about you at any time by contacting us via the Support link, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Storage of Information
Full Fat will store your information for as long as necessary in order to provide you with our Services.