Technical/Support Systems and Update Programmers
Code | Warwick
Full Fat is looking for talented Programmers to join our experienced Code team. You will enjoy working within a multidisciplinary team environment and have experience on all aspects of programming in order to assist in further developing our products. We are open to both graduate and experienced individuals as you will work alongside our knowledgeable well-practiced teams and have the chance to progress and learn within Full Fat.
Successful candidates will have
– Have a minimum of 2 years or relevant Games industry Experience
– Knowledge of current and past game technology and content.
– Have a strong working knowledge of Unity 3D
– Shipped multiple titles using Unity 3D
– Excellent working knowledge of XCode
– Proficient with C# and preferably knowledge of C++
– Ideally have some experience with game SDK integration/bug fixing
– Excellent teamwork skills
– Able to design, architect, test and implement game features
Salary and Location
Salary is negotiable and is based upon your experiences and work background.
The job is based in our studio in Warwick, Warwickshire, UK.
To apply for this role please provide the following:
1. Your up to date CV.
2. A cover letter stating why you believe you are suitable for the role, together with details of what you did on each game you worked on.
3. Your salary expectations.